[May 11 2000] DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES NATIONAL VACCINE PROGRAM: WORKSHOP ON ALUMINUM IN VACCINES 20MB Pdf
[May 12 2000] DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES NATIONAL VACCINE PROGRAM: WORKSHOP ON ALUMINUM IN VACCINES 11MB Pdf
Highlights of the meeting, along the lines of the
Simpsonwood meeting include:
1) Gender studies indicate that females process the vaccines better than males;
2) Aluminum in shots migrates to the lymph nodes under the arms, first before being excreted. At temperatures below 38 degrees some forms of aluminum crystallize and in animals have been found to cause selling reactions and sarcomas. There is a study about swelling reactions to aluminum in humans.
3) They have done mass spectrometer studies to show that aluminum impacts the bones, and there may be some interaction triggering arthritis.
4) Very, very preliminary studies indicate that some lab bunnies, called the "bad" bunnies, don't seem to excrete aluminum, and there is some question as to the same would apply to "bad" humans?¦
5) The day babies are born, the aluminum dose exceeds what an adult would eat (aluminum, as we know is common in our food products and mostly excreted).
6) They discuss the fact that there needs to be research into the synergy of the combined heavy metals and their impact in the vaccines.
7) Aluminum impacts peptides, but I couldn't absorb the specifics, very detailed science presentation.
8) Discussion about the MT Protein and how it works. How mercury, for instance, causes the MT Protein to bind to it and the human body dumps zinc and magnesium. (i.e., Bill Walsh's work at the Pfeiffer Clinic). http://www.autismawakening.com