“The Alzheimer’s Association, a national network of chapters, is the
largest national voluntary health organization dedicated to advancing
Alzheimer’s research and helping those affected by the disease.”
Corporate Sponsors 2003 (partial list)
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eisai Inc.
- General Electric Financial Assurance - Long Term Care Division ($2.2M 2
million since 2000)
- Janssen Pharmaceutica
- The National Association of Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) (Close to
- United Airlines
FY02 Fiscal Year 2002 donors of $2,000 to $150,000
- Amgen, Inc.
- Aventis Pharmaceuticals
- Eli Lilly & Company
- John Hopkins University
- Novartis Pharma
- SRC Division of Rossborough Supply
- Schering-Plough Corporation
- Self-Esteem Seminars, Inc.
- Walgreen Company