My First Liver Flush

This is forum message that have been posted at Liver Flush Forum at:

by  "Juniper Berry"  on  13:00    Jun 28 2002

Hello Friends!

WOW! That has been my profound thought this morning. WOW!

O.K. I guess I'd better start at the beginning...

To refresh everyone's memory: I am a 37 year old white woman, 5 feet six, 142 lbs. When I was 18, I had a car accident that left me in traction for 10 weeks. During that time I was on TPN (feeding through IV) for awhile, and was totally immobile. During those 10 weeks, I had my first gallbladder attack. They gave me Mylanta-no tests, no nothing-even when the Mylanta didn't work.

After I got out of the hospital, I was in a body cast and later a walking cast for 13 months total. During that year, I had several more attacks, and finally was diagnosed with gallstones. I was in my parents care, and thank goodness, they didn't have anything done about them. I never had anymore trouble and thought I was finished with gallstones.

Looking back now, I realized that I have probably had one or two very mild attacks in the past twenty years, but nothing like my first attacks.

Well, I had been having some unusual symptoms recently and went to the doc and he fixed me up with some diagnostic tests. I had an abdominal CAT scan and my gallstones were rediscovered. The scan showed that I had several stones and they were impacted in the neck. So my doc wanted to do a HIDA scan, a nuclear medicine scan where they inject radioactive material into your vein and then check it as it travels through the liver and gallbladder and through the ducts and into the small intestine. They also might force the stuff into your gallbladder by using morphine, which clamps down your ducts and forces the stuff into your gallbladder, so they can check the ejection of the material.

Well, I found this site after I was diagnosed with gallstones about four weeks ago, and I decided not to have the HIDA scan done until I had had a chance to help my gallbladder get rid of its blockage so that it might work better. Of course, I did not tell my doctor what I am up to because he is very gung ho about getting the gallbladder out as soon as possible. I simply told him that I wanted to have four months to work with my body naturally before I have the scan, which is a precursor to surgery. I suspect also that I do have some cholecystitis because I am always aware of my gallbladder. It's not painful, it's just making its presence felt. I know if the doctor discovered any trace of cholecystitis, he would immediately demand that the gallbladder come out.

I am very pleased with my decision, especially now that the results are coming in.....

My First Flush, by Juniper Berry

On the morning of the flush, I started out my day with a 24 ounce glass of lemon water, two cups of chamomile tea, and 2400 mg of malic acid. All I had to eat all day was a granny smith apple. I finished it at 1p.m. At 5, I had a plain water enema. At 5:40, I had a hot water bottle treatment over my liver. At 6 I took my first dose of ES (1 T salts in 3/4 cup water) and I mixed it with the juice of a granny smith apple. Had the same at 8. I jumped on my mini trampoline for a bit. I felt no pain or discomfort while doing that. Since I have never done a flush before, I really don't know whether it made a difference in my results or not. It just sounded like a fun thing to try. I was not able to have a bowel movement before bedtime, as my bowels are sluggish. At 10, I had 1/2 cup olive oil mixed with 1/2 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed and strained., and drank it down with 8 Ornithine capsules. I shook the liquids together and the lemon juice seemed to help emulsify the olive oil. It didn't get thick or stringy.

After drinking the stuff, I laid down on my right side with my right knee pulled up as high as possible and stayed there until 2:10 am. I didn't go to sleep right away. I wanted to listen to my body for awhile. My pulse was bounding and fast, and I believe I could feel my gallbladder spasming, and gallstones coming down the ducts.

At 2:10 am, I woke and was feeling nauseous. I went to the bathroom. I began to grow very hot. Waves of heat kept flowing through me. I believe it was because of the epsom salts not still in my bowels and all the stuff in there with them that needed to come out. I moved my bowels four or five times. Then horrible nausea came hard. My mouth started salivating. I tried to think of anything else. It kept growing stronger. My body gave one wrenching heave as I sat on the toilet, then a series of phantom heaves. They weren't wretching, but something seemed to be spasming somewhere. With each spasm, I felt better and the nausea left me. I was dripping wet with sweat by the time it was over. I never did vomit, and by 2:40, I felt awesome!! Totally brand new! I almost came on the internet to post my experience right then and there, but I figured I should just wait and see what happened. Plus I needed to get back to sleep. But first I searched my colander. I found 22 bright emerald green stones, about the size of split peas. I had at least that many smaller ones floating in the toilet that had gone through the colander. Last night at three I noted in my diary that I didn't feel that I was through passing stones. One of these first stones was about 1/2 inches across.

I'm not done posting, but this post is getting awfully long, and I want to get it posted.

Much more to come...


This is the second message posted at:

Subject:  The adventure continues...

From:  Juniper Berry

Date:   13:47   Jun 28 2002

Hello Friends!

My First Flush--part two

O.K. before we continue, I want to make sure this gets in...seems like I started feeling a bit intoxicated after my second and fourth doses of the epsom salts. Anybody else have this phenomenon? Also, I've been very thirsty. Would it mess anything up to have more water with my epsom salts? Or take water an hour after the ES? I woke up soooo parched.

OK. I woke up at 7, but stayed in bed till 8:30. I wasn't really tired, it's just that I wanted to wait till my husband went to sleep (he worked last

night) before I got up and things started moving around. I drank my first ES/granny smith juice/water combo at 8:30 and then took the fourth one at 10:30. From 9:15 till 10 I had a hot water bottle treatment.

At 10:30 I passed one big stone (1.5 x 1.5 cm), 3 med stones, 14 small stones, with a few tinies in the toilet. But MOST importantly, I passed what I believe is the blockage from my gallbladder duct! It was tan and came out in 2 long skinny pieces with deep ridges carved into them (one of them was curved, like it fit into the duct where it curves), and 9 smaller tan pieces! I was dancing all over my tiny bathroom after I saw those pieces!! The other stones were not a bright green like the first round of stones. They were more of a drab color of green, like a brownish green. And they were much larger than the first set.

At 11 I jumped on the trampoline again--no pain or discomfort. Finally gave up and had a big glass of water an hour after my last ES.

At 12, passed more stones! Several were quite large! (2.5 x 1.3 cm & 2.3 x

1.5) Still the same drab color. They all seem to be waxy and sticky from the olive oil, maybe. Some are softer than others.

It's 1:30. I'm very hungry. Think I'll eat soon. Probably watermelon. I thought about maybe drinking a magnesium citrate to wash me out a little more. I feel wonderful! My gallbladder area is a little sore, but not really any more than it's been for awhile now.

I don't know what I would do with out this special group. I'd probably have had to have my gallbladder out by now. But thanks to all of you, I've discovered a great secret. But only the brave can know this secret. The rest laugh and scoff. That's sad and unfortunate.

Thanks for letting me share, and thank you for your prayers and your support. I could not have done it without you. I look forward to many more exciting experiences to come!

Juniper Berry

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this newsleter, send an email to:

AND then reply to a confirmation message that you will receive short after.

This issue and all previous issues are available on our web site:


This content may be copied in full, as long as contact and URL information is given. If possible, we would also appreciate an endorsement and encouragement to subscribe to the newsletter. =============================================

To discontinue receiving this newsletter, email: If you would like to unsubscribe, please email

If you would like to subscribe, please email:

To continue receiving this newsletter, email: =============================================

Newsletter homepage:

Disclaimer: The information contained herein is intended for educational purposes only. By using the information presented in this Newsletter, you agree to take FULL responsibility for yourself.  Self-help requires intelligence, common sense, and the ability to take responsibility for your own actions.   You have the right to be healthy!  CureZone team encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research (or eventually in partnership with a qualified health care professional - when available. )

The results reported in this newsletter will NOT occur in all individuals.

Best Of Health

CureZone team