by Andreas Moritz
The Cleanse Bullet Points. (more
Days 1 - 5:
- Drink 32oz of organic unfiltered apple juice throughout the day without
- AM: Drink all your apple juice in the morning
- Breakfast: Eat a light breakfast: oatmeal; bowl of
fruit, etc. No oils. No sweeteners.
- Lunch: Eat steamed veggies with basmati rice with lemon
juice and sea salt only.
- After 1:30: Do not eat or drink anything except water
- 6:00 pm: Drink 1 tbsp Epsom Salts in 6 oz water (add
lemon if necessary)
- 8:00 pm: Drink 1 tbsp Epsom Salts in 6 oz water (add
lemon if necessary)
- 9:45pm: Mix 4 oz Organic Olive Oil with 4oz Organic
Grapefruit Juice (best if squeezed yourself) in a jar with a lid. Get ready
- 10:00pm: Stand next to your bed and shake the mixture
vigorously. Drink and lay down immediately. Lie perfectly still for 20
*** Important Highlights***
- Upon waking after 6 am: Drink 1 tbsp Epsom Salts in 6
oz water (add lemon if necessary)
- 2 hours later: Drink 1 tbsp Epsom Salts in 6 oz water
(add lemon if necessary)
- 2 hours after that: you can start eating a bit - start
with fresh fruit or vegetable juice. Increase solid foods slowly.
Do everyone have gallstones?
Of the many people I've administered this cleanse to, every single one reported
massive release of stones. Some indications covered in the book include but
aren't limited to:
- Spots on the skin, especially on the forehead/ temples
- Dark spots on lips
- Vertical wrinkles between the eyebrows are liver lines
- Pimples or hair growth between eyebrows
- Horizontal wrinkles across bridge of nose indiccates pancreas weakness
- Yellow coloration of skin in the face indicates poor bile functions
- Yellow color of the feet
- Yellow, black, gray or pale coloration under eye
- Hair loss in central region of head
- Red nose
- Panic attacks&Arrhythmia
- Redness in whites of eye or white cloud covering pupil of eye
- Puffy eyes
- Bad breath
- Swollen lips, gums/ bleeding gums
- Mucus accumulation in throat and mouth
- Vertical, horizontal ridges on fingernails
- White spots on fingernails
What causes gallstones?
Did you know that 1/10 people in the US has gallstones? And every year 500,000
undergo gallbladder surgery. Gallstones are constituted mainly of cholesterol
with bilirubin (what makes it green) and a number of other organic, fatty
materials. The purpose of bile with water is to emulsify and help digest fats,
including cholesterol but a diet with too much fat can lead to cholesterol build
up in the bile causing incomplete fat digestion and gallstone formation. Lack of
water will decrease the fluidity of bile causing stone formation.
It always starts off small, like anything else. A slightly elevated bilirubin (a
waste product) combined with small cholesterol clots start clogging the bile
canals and decreases bile synthesis and flow. They clump up with each other
congesting the liver. This mean less fat digestion and the stones start getting
even bigger and because the liver is continually making more bile, some may
spill over into the blood causing yellow or gray pigmentation in the skin, liver
spots and blemishes.
A call to action:
Do this liver flush 1 - 2 times a year after you've reached a point where
not many stones are released to maintain clean bile canals.
- Do not overeat! It is one of the WORST habits to maintain. Make sure you
eat breakfast and then every 4 hours so that you're not starving by the time
you actually can eat.
- Eat nutrition-packed meals. Did you know that malnutrition ALWAYS
precedes obesity? Even if you're eating 3000 calories a day, if you're not
getting the nutrients your body requires to function, your brain will send
signals to keep eating.
- Try not to eat after 8pm. 7 if possible. Your digestive organs are
sleeping in these hours of the night and it is incredibly difficult to
digest foods, not to mention a heavy meal late at night.
- Protein protein protein! Our culture overeats animal products. Unless
you are a lumberjack, there is no reason you need a lot of animal protein.
Eat whole veggies as the staple of your diet and you shouldn't need meat,
especially red meat, more than 1-2 times a week.
- Get enough purified water and unheated unrefined sea salt. Salt and
water are the basis of equilibrium in our bodies and we must get enough of
these vital nutrients. Don't drink tap and make sure your salt is UNHEATED.
- Drugs are really stressful to your liver. Re-asses if you're medications
are really helping you get better. Contraceptives and HRT are also drugs.
- Sleep! Yes. You need to sleep!
- In Chinese medicine, when a person is overly irritable and angry, it is
said that the liver is unbalanced, congested or infected. Similarly, when
you get angry, the liver is most affected. Make sure your relationships at
home and at work are healthy.