The Malaria Myth Explained, And Successfully Treating So-Called Malaria

by Aajonus Vonderplanitz

Primal Diet Workshop Lecture - June 18 - Fort Lauderdale, FL

"....and malaria. They're nonsense.

If you [really] work in a laboratory, what is malaria? Malaria is a Falaria, a microscopic
worm that eats degenerative tissue from a blood cell, and.... Mosquitoes don't give us
malaria, we give them malaria. it's from a human cell, not from a cell of a mosquito. So
you have to take a look at that hard. Wait a minute. If they get the malaria from us, then
how are they giving it to us. Because their objective, blood.... The female is the
bloodsucker. The male does not suck blood, is about one tenth of the female's size, but the
female doesn't drink the blood, either. She gets it to feed her larvae. Without the larvae,
without the blood, the larvae would not survive.

So when you have malaria, it is a broken down bloodstream. You're red blood cells are
deficient and damaged. The Falaria gets in there and eats it. If there are, let's say you
have low phagocytes, white blood cells. The white blood cells are given the job of eating
dead red blood cells. If they're not enough of them, there's too much destruction and they
cannot consume everything, then we will get Malaria Falaria to break down those red
blood cells.

So the idea that we get malaria from a mosquito is absolutely fiction.. They need to keep
the blood very clean. Also, that falaria, is so microscopically so small that one phagocyte,
one white blood cell, could consume a massive amount of them, so you could never take
over the blood and do us damage. So you have to take those, those so-called diseases as

How many cases of malaria have you seen? What are the symptoms of malaria? Malaria
is just a severa cold, flu, but they will identify it, they will find the stuff in red blood cells,
and they'll find this microscopic Falaria. And it takes a very powerful electronic
microscope to see it. So they want to say, oh, this particular epidemic was caused by
malaria, only all they have to do is look, they're always going to find malaria in the human
bloodstream. And they'll say, see, he's got malaria. And then they'll say, oh yah, just treat it
with these antibiotics, and what does the antibiotics do?

76% of the time, if you go into a hospital to treat malaria, you will die. When I was looking
for land to build a farm in the Philippines three years ago, I met with the chief of a tribe
because I was looking for remote areas where there were no roads or anything. And I had
spent like six weeks setting up this meeting with the chief of this tribe that they had to
translate it into three languages to get back to me. So, I spent all this time setting it up, no
roads to get back there, jeeps and everything, we had hummers to get back to where we
wanted to go. And I get there and the assistant to the chief says, I can't give you much
time today, we can't go through the jungle because I have two daughters that have malaria,
I've got take them to the hospital. And that was all that was translated to me.

I spoke back, I said, your daughters have a 76% chance of dying in the hospital, only 24%
of dying if they don't go to the hospital. And that was translated back to him, and he said,
oh, you're probably right. Five years ago I had two daughters, they had malaria, so-called
malaria, [I] took them to the hospital, they were dead in 24 hours. And he said, what do
you suggest since you're a doctor?

Well I said, I suggest you take 3 oz. of [fresh, raw] lime juice, 3 oz. of [unheated] honey,
and 6 oz. of [raw, young green] coconut water, mix it together, and you give them a
tablespoon every hour for three days in their waking hours. And then after that, every two
to three hours, a tablespoon.

They were very hesitant about letting me into the tribal area. I'm a white guy, of course.
So, they were very reluctant, but the two children were better in three days. Completely
over it, so of course, they sold me the land. So now I'm part of the tribe. So, don't get
hooked into that stuff."