Health Advocacy in the Public Interest
Santa Barbara CA
Health Advocacy in the Public Interest (HAPI) wishes to serve as a public forum, fund scientific research, and serve as an educational resource of scientific evidence that supports informed medical decisions for children
[Aug 2004 Health Advocacy in the Public Interest (HAPI)] Vaccines Are Not Mercury Free
HAPI plans to raise enough funds to support the
following types of research:
• A study comparing overall health between vaccinated versus unvaccinated children, using appropriate age-matched controls and matched socioeconomic status, comparing incidence of doctor visits for infections, antibiotic use, asthma, diabetes, and all other variables. To our knowledge, no study of this type has been implemented. This long-overdue study is our highest priority after testing the mercury content of vaccines. We also seek funding for a documentary that would track the progress of this study.
• A study of mice to determine the existence or absence of a synergistic effect between vaccination and intake of substances such as aspartame and MSG.
• Further research into the role of vaccination in autism, including the role of mercury and the role of molecular mimicry.
• Further research into the role of vaccination in SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
• Further research into the effects of fluoride in children.
• Further research into treatments for autistic children.
• A legal fund for parents seeking help in custody related health issues, i.e. divorced parents disagreeing on healthcare decisions for their children. If you would like to see any of the above items undertaken, please click on the Donate tab to the left