She Could Have Died, Roman
Dr. Judith Reisman
- I've written often about pedophile Polanski, but since he was arrested
in Zurich as a fugitive fleeing the U.S. for child rape, here's a quick
- In 1977, filmmaker Roman Polanski tricked, stripped, drugged, raped and
brutally sodomized a 13-year old, 7th grade girl. Convicted of these
atrocities, he fled the U.S. to work and play in freer, gayer France. He
escaped because once the judge got some additional facts, his plea bargain
(to save the child additional media attack) was deemed invalid.
- His biographer, Thomas Kiernan reports Polanski's crimes in The Roman
Polanski Story. Roman "broke open a bottle of champagne The youngster
hesitated, telling him that the last time she had drunk champagne it had
made her violently ill. She was asthmatic, she said that the bubbly had
brought on an asthma attack."
- Polanski tells her French champagne "could never hurt you." She drinks a
glass to placate him. Soon "she felt her lungs beginning to constrict."
Polanski says "jump in hot tub It make you feel better."
- "I really don't feel good," she says, "[S]houldn't've had champagne She
complained again about her dizziness and shortness of breath He gave her a
tablet and told her to take it, assuring her that it would counter the
effects of the champagne."
- The police report continues. "[D]utifully, the girl swallowed the
tablet." He didn't "tell her that the tablet was not an antiasthma pill but
a high-potency [illegal] Quaalude from his own pocket The girl was in a deep
champagne-Quaalude daze slipping into unconsciousness."
- "She was shivering and ashen and weeping I'm sick," she mumbled
drunkenly. I want to go homemy fathergasping for breath in shrill, raspy
heaves. Mucus spilled from her nostrils."
- She lost bladder control and is feverish. Polanski worries that he might
be stuck with a "naked American teenager in the throes of a potentially
fatal seizure." He "wondered whether he should call an ambulance or the
police. He decided to wait."
- Why no ambulance!! In a film, should she die, his Hollywood friends
might help dump the body.
- Still, not to waste a rape opportunity, Polanski painfully sodomized and
raped the half unconscious child. "With her breathing still impaired by the
effects of the Quaalude and champagne, she immediately gagged and retched.
She tried to scream but couldn't produce a sound."
- Eventually, she revived. He drove the child home, leaving her at the
- Now those who have followed Roman know he regularly rapes, well,
sodomizes, children. Kiernan reported that "Roman just couldn't understand
why screwing a kid should be of concern to anyone. He's screwed plenty of
girls younger than this one, he said, and nobody gave a damn."
- Roman was a victim of our "excessively prudish petite bourgeoisie."
- I remember a French photo story of Roman with pubescent girls he seduced
and dumped. Kiernan quotes Roman shouting, "I love young girls very young
- To offset people's general revulsion, Polanski has a pubic relations
campaign that constantly plays on his tragic WWII childhood. He was born
Jewish. He lived during the Holocaust. (In my view, he filmed The Pianist to
exploit the Holocaust as a self promoting 'pity Polanski' PR ad.) In fact,
Roman went to make a film in Israel, but the Israeli government wouldn't let
him set foot on Israeli soil.
- Elsewhere I've written of Polanski's response to the murder of his young
wife, Sharon Tate, by Charles Manson's satanic cult. In brief.
- Since Roman used girls in their marriage bed, the spousal relationship
was, well, tense. Roman sold pictures of his naked wife to Playboy to
tantalize millions of lusting men (was Manson one of the millions?). When
she was pregnant, Polanski humiliated Tate in public, calling her "a dumb
hag" and similar endearments.
- Polanski partied in London, often with his Arab sheiks. He planned to
remain until the baby was born. "Then maybe I could go back and find Sharon
the way she used to be."
- His biographer says he was "sipping champagne, passing a marijuana
cigarette around when he heard his wife and baby were stabbed to death in a
satanic ritual" by the Manson cult. Poor Polanski flew back to "pose at the
entrance of the death house for Life magazine a week after the slaughter. He
charged Life $5,000 for this picture."
- Recapping. In 1977, filmmaker Roman Polanski, an infamous Hollywood
pedophile, got caught. He'd done nothing more than drug, rape, sodomize and
almost kill a 7th-grade child. Based on his sadistic sexual history, there
was nothing new in that, so he was outraged by his arrest.
- Convicted of his ruthless near sadosexual murder, the mean judge told
Polanski he could get 50 years -- but he'd be paroled certainly.
- Thus did Roman flee to France to continue being a lionized pedophile
- The Swiss arrested him recently as a fugitive from the U.S. If he is
returned to California and sent to the clink -- with all those big, mean
guys for his remaining years -- well, that actually starts to sound like
- Dr. Reisman is a former principal investigator for the U.S. Department
of Justice, Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. Her last book was
Kinsey: Crimes and Consequences-The Red Queen and the Grand Scheme. She runs