Malaysian airliner Plane crashes
Many intelligent people have tried to piece together the significant facts about the missing Malaysian jetliner that has finally been declared crashed and lost in the unexplored recesses of the Indian Ocean near Antarctica, but one fact leaps out of this morass of tragic and confusing details that tells the whole story in a single thought.
'Who benefits?' is always the most relevant question. And this time, the answer seems quite clear.
What remains unclear is the reason for such an atrocious and blatant act of mass murder. What weapon could be so powerful that it would require the absolute secrecy of eliminating the lives of almost 300 people without so much as a second thought?
It should come as no surprise that the kept mass media, totally controlled by a small number of extraordinarily rich Jews, should make no mention of the principal aspects of the story involved the inexplicable disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370.
These principle elements include:
• The likely destination of the missing plane that mainstream media absolutely refuses to mention — Diego Garcia, the secret British-U.S. airbase in the middle of the Indian Ocean that is directly in the path of where the missing airliner was last seen headed.
• The murder of two former U.S. CIA agents who were guarding a suspicious cargo that allegedly made its way onto the ill-fated Malaysian Airlines Flight 370, which was scheduled to fly to Beijing but was suddenly diverted to Hainan Island shortly before the plane went missing. What did the Chinese suspect was on that plane?
• According to Christopher Bollyn, <http://www.bollyn.com/are-the-israelis-planning-another-9-11-using-the-missing-777/> Israel has the twin of the missing 777 in a hangar in Tel Aviv. Bollyn questions if if the Israelis aren't planning some other atrocity comparable to what they achieved on 9/11. Furthermore, Bollyn writes that various Israelis insist that Iran has hijacked the missing Malaysian plane and is going to use it as a flying bomb somewhere. Can you say 'another false flag attack?'
• According to the writer known by the pseudonym Jim Stone, <http://www.jimstonefreelance.com>, the missing Malaysian jetliner magically found its way to Florida, from where it attempted to bomb a nuclear conference in Holland, but was turned away by Dutch air defenses — no word on what actually happened to the plane.
• Tomorrow (Thursday, 3/27/14), Stone reports, a FEMA/Homeland Security exercise is scheduled to go live in Alaska that somehow involves a Boeing 777 aircraft flying from Tokyo to Seattle. Wonder what it will be delivering?
In the next few days, this drill purportedly features multiple imaginary tsunamis and aftershocks in Alaska, a simulated ship collision off the coast of San Diego, and a traffic accident near Grand Junction, Colorado that involves the transport of a nuclear weapon <http://www.scribd.com/doc/214240146/DHS-FEMA-National-Exercise-Program-Capstone-Exercise-2014-Scenario-Ground-Truth>. Those more closely you scrutinize this document, the more terrified you are likely to get.
But that's what the Department of Homeland Security is all about, isn't it? Manufacturing terror.
If this is too much for all of you to handle, Malaysian authorities have declared that the missing 777 is many fathoms deep in the southern Indian Ocean, with all hands lost.
Which leads to the one incontrovertible fact about the missing plane — the people who died on it.
And the company that seems to have changed hands because of their deaths.
Twenty passengers on the ill-fated Malaysian jetliner worked for the Austin, Texas-based Freescale Semiconductor, an electronic warfare and military radar firm.
Freescale Semiconductor, which makes powerful microchips for industries including defence, released powerful new products to the American market on March 3.
Five days later, Flight MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing with 239 people on board including 20 working for Freescale.
The theory of one story is that four of the five patent holders were on the ill-fated plane, although the passenger list doesn't seem to back it up.
The patent holders are: 1) Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%), 2) Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%) 3) Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%) 4) Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%) 5) Freescale Semiconductor (20%). According to the March 8, 2014, passenger manifest (original) of Malaysia Airlines flight 370 these were not on that plane. If they were, their names were not listed.
What officials initially said, however, was as many as seven people on board were using passports other than their own. Officials also reported at one point that there were four other passengers aside from the two Iranians whose identities were unclear. Then, officials made no more public statements about this.
So the fifth patent holder of Freescale Semiconductor was none other the Jacob Rothschild. Are the other four patent holders now residing two or three miles beneath the surface of the Indian Ocean?
That remaining patent holder is the company Freescale Semiconductor. Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? The answer is: Jacob Rothschild. British billionaire owns the company Blackstone, which in turn owns the company Freescale Semiconductors
And what was the device that made such a radical personnel move necessary?
And will we find out what it is tomorrow, or in the next few days?
John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida, constantly trying to figure out why we are destroying ourselves, and pinpointing a corrupt belief system as the engine of our demise. Solely dependent on contributions from readers, please support his work by mail: 6871 Willow Creek Circle #103, North Port FL 34287 USA.