Main Causes of Cancer
by John Finnegan
1) Insufficient good quality fats, both saturated and unsaturated.
2) Insufficient good quality protein.
3) Excessive amounts of transfats from refined oils, hydrogenated fats and overcooking of foods.
4) Excessive amounts of poor quality protein from overcooking and processing of foods.
5) Lack of digestive enzymes from pancreas failure caused by a lifetime of eating poor quality foods.
6) Poisons in the food, air or water. Pesticides, PCBs, plastics, hydrocarbons, trihalomethanes, etc.
7) Excessive ingestion of drugs both recreational and pharmaceutical. This includes sugar, caffeine, nicotene and alcohol.
8) Nutritional deficiencies of vitamins and minerals, especially B6, C, proanthocyanidins, magnesium, potassium, selenium, etc.
9) Hormone imbalance, low thyroid, adrenal insufficiency, high estrogen, and estrogenic factors from environmental poisons.
10) Pathogens weakening the immune system function - parasites, yeast, bacteria, viruses.
Poor living habits - lack of sleep, exercise, lack of sunshine, meaningful work and activity.
Extract from Cancer: Prevention and Recovery by John Finnegan.
John Finnegan, PO Box 4043 Malibu, CA 90265. Ph: 310 457 3164. Fax---3396
The Budwig diet by dr Willner