Points on hepatitis B vaccination
Points Hepatitis vaccination
1. Hepatitis B vaccination is an extremely lucrative business
"Developed by Chiron (Emeryville, CA), the hepatitis B vaccine--which racked up over $2 billion in worldwide sales last year--was licensed to Merck (Whitehouse Station, NJ), which subsequently licensed it to SmithKline Beecham (SKB, Philadelphia, PA). Biogen (Cambridge, MA) also played a role in developing the product and still receives royalties on its sales from both Merck and SKB, as does Chiron."--BJ Spalding http://www.biospace.com/articles/111199_print.cfm
2. There is doubt that a virus even exists!
"If you read the literature very carefully, you will find that, while there is a strong marker for the disease, there is no hard scientific evidence to support the existence of a hepatitis C virus. Clearly, a non-A, non-B hepatitis disease exists, but the science behind an associated virus is weak at best. As a scientist I am compelled to ask, how can we vaccinate people against a disease-causing agent that has not been fully characterized?"---Dr Urnovitz
3. A simple therapy for hepatitis is available but the allopaths wont use it due to medical politics"So far, I have never seen a case of acute viral hepatitis which was treated immediately with intravenous sodium ascorbate in the acute stage which ever persisted and went on to the chronic stage. Usually, the jaundice is cleared in 4 to 5 days. The SGOT and SGPT start dropping precipitously after the first IVC. The patient feels better in 2 or 3 days. Apparently the skin is stained and that is why the jaundice takes so long to go away. It confounds me as to why this inexpensive, simple, nontoxic treatment will not be applied to patients."--Dr Cathcart
4. A French court found that hepatitis B vaccine was the cause of multiple sclerosis
"British Firm to Compensate Two French Multiple Sclerosis Victims"
Agence France Presse (www.afp.com) (05/03/01)
A French court has upheld a lower court ruling that found a link between GlaxoSmithKline's hepatitis B vaccine and multiple sclerosis (MS) and has ordered the company to pay two women who contracted MS after receiving the vaccine an as-yet undetermined amount of compensation. The ruling is important, because it rejected arguments that a direct and irrefutable link between the vaccine and MS is needed, said Gisele Mor, the plaintiffs' attorney. "It ruled that barring scientific evidence, serious, precise, and similar evidence was enough proof," Mor noted.
This is old news on this vaccine and MS.
"My involvement in the field of vaccine toxicity began in 1979 when I discovered that central nervous system demyelination (Multiple Sclerosis) had been caused, in some individuals, by the swine flu vaccine. My involvement was heightened when I found the same thing occurred after hepatitis B vaccination. These findings have been confirmed by many others and have been extended to include other untoward reaction to hepatitis B vaccine. Reactions include other autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, optic neuritis, postvaccinal encephalomyelitis and possibly juvenile diabetes."--Dr Waisbren
"I have obtained the FDA adverse reaction list of over 8000 individuals with reported adverse reactions for the past 4 years (Merck vaccine only, does not include the Smith Kline vaccine which I have been told includes another 15,000 or more). The vast majority of adults who have these same symptoms including rash, joint pain, chronic fatigue, neurological disorders, neuritis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus like syndrome and multiple sclerosis like syndrome."--Dr Bonnie Dunbar
The warning on the package insert looks to be about right although will they take "no causal relationship" out in future?
"Less common systemic complaints, not necessarily related to vaccine, include low-grade fever, malaise, fatigue, arthralgia, arthritis, myalgia, headache, dizziness, syncope, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, lymphadenopathy, abnormal liver function tests, and rashes, rarely including urticaria. Severe skin disorders such as erythema multifonne have exceptionally occurred. .....Neurological manifestations occurring in temporal association have been reported with the vaccine and include very rarely paraesthesia and extremely rarely paralysis, neuropathy and neuritis including Guillain-Barre syndrome, optic neuritis and multiple sclerosis. No causal relationship has been established."--EngerixB
Fancy a mixture with hep A vaccine?
TwinrixAdult (Hep A & B)
VAERS reports show numerous deaths and serious reactions.
"The total 24,775 VAERS hepatitis B reports from July 1990 to October 31, 1998 show 439 deaths and 9673 serious reactions involving emergency room visits, hospitalization, disablement or death.........The hep B adverse event cover-up is way bigger then the AHP diet-drug cover up."--Michael Belkin
Don't forget that doctors only report from 2-10% of adverse reactions.
"Before the latest round of injections, we had 205 parents contact us over a 5 year period....But only seven of those cases have been officially reported by doctors (3.4%)."---Jacki Fletcher of JABS (MMR vaccine)
You don't need package inserts of VAERS reports to find out about the vaccines adverse reactions. There are numerous citations (which seem more than any other vaccine) along with numerous personal testimonies
According to a recent federal government study, serious adverse events after the vaccine -including 48 deaths - are reported three times as frequently as cases of hepatitis B in children under the age of 14.
"The statistic that is often quoted is that there are 25,000 kids are
infected with Hepatitis B. After repeatedly asking the question as to how the CDC
arrived at this number, Harold S. Margolis, MD, Chief of the Hepatitis Branch of the CDC
finally admitted that 25,000 kids is simply an estimate. They have no hard proof
that there are definitely 25,000 kids with Hepatitis B.
2. According to Harold S. Margolis, MD, Chief of the Hepatitis Branch of the CDC, in 1997 there were 95 children under the age of 2 in the United States who were diagnosed with Hepatitis B. According to Susan Ellenberg, PhD, Director of the Division of Biostatistics and Epidimiology, FDA stated in the same year, 1997, that there were 43 deaths following the vaccine in children under the age of 2. She would not state that the vaccine caused the death but did acknowledge that the deaths occurred shortly after the vaccine and there was an "association" between the children's deaths and the vaccine. She was very careful of her wording.
3. Amazingly, according to Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine (1994), "90-95% of all hepatitis B cases recover completely after 3-4 weeks of nausea, fatigue, headache, arthritis, jaundice and tender liver." I keep remembering the children who died and how they will NEVER recover.
4. Neither Dr. Margolis nor Dr. Ellenberg would answer the question as to whether the risks of the vaccine outweigh the benefits from the vaccine."--Lisa F. Reiss
5. Hepatitis B is primarily an adult disease, risk is highly dependent on lifestyle, i.e.multiple sex partners, drug abuse or an occupation with exposure to blood, yet it is now given to children.
"The risk factors include: sexually active heterosexual adults with more than one sex partner in the prior six months or a history of sexually transmitted disease; homosexual and bisexual men; illicit injection drug users; persons at occupational risk of infection; hemodialysis patients; household and sex contacts of persons with chronic hepatitis B infection; and infants born to hepatitis B infected women."--Dr Waisbren MD
Does that look like a profile for the vaccination of babies with this vaccine? It isn't but they want to save your child from future liver cancer and what better chance do they have than to give it (and take the money) with the other childhood vaccines?
6. The AIDS "virus" was introduced into the American population via a hepatitis B vaccine experiment
7. As vaccine mandates have increased in the USA so it's child mortality has increased.
"In 1950 (before mass immunizations began), the USA had the third lowest infant mortality rate in the world. By 1986, the USA dropped to 17th place. In 1995 the USA dropped to 23rd and now the USA has dropped to the appalling position of 24th in the health of its children. But the USA is now first in vaccine compliance through government mandates."--Patti White RN
"The cot deaths increase occurred THREE MONTHS after the introduction of the nationwide blanket administration of the first Hepatitis B vaccine immediately after birth."--Hilary Butler
8. People generally assume that vaccines are put through vigorous safety studies. Not this one, some supervised by Merck employees:
"A small but growing minority of physicians and scientists are becoming aware that safety testings for the various vaccines have been woefully inadequate. As one of many examples, in 1994, a special committee of the National Academy of Sciences published a comprehensive review of the vaccine safety of the hepatitis B vaccine. When the committee investigated 5 possible and plausible adverse effects, they were unable to come to any conclusion for 4 of them because, to their dismay, they found that relevant safety research had not been done."--Harold Buttram MD
"In 1994 a special committee of the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences published a comprehensive review of vaccine safety which had been commissioned by federal law. Of five possible and plausible adverse effects of the hepatitis B vaccination which the committee investigated, they were unable to come to any conclusion for four of them because they found to their dismay that the relevant research had not been done!"---Incao's Hepatitis B Vaccination Testimony
"No one could tell us what's wrong, but they do spout about how safe this vaccine is. Then they get very quiet when I ask them if they reviewed the safety studies."--Sherry Wied
"I have minutes from a CDC Study Group Meeting on the Hepatitis B vaccine held in March, 1997. The minutes of the meeting show that it would take at least a 60 day study to show the onset of MS. Clinical studies done by the two manufacturers were four and five days in length, respectively. It should be noted that the afternoon session of this meeting was chaired by Dr. Robert Sharrar of Merck."--Betty D. Fluck