Rock & Roll hits' quotes
[back] Rock & Roll hits  Mind control quotes

See music quotes: Quotes Mind control quotes  Satanism quotes 

Shortly before Lennon's death at the hands of what beyond the faintest glimmer of a shadow a doubt was a mind-controlled, "Manchurian Candidate" type assassin deployed by Tavistock/CIA/MI6, Mark Chapman to terminate a "loose cannon", Lennon had the audacity to massively and blatantly "out" the aforementioned consortium in a Playboy interview -- in which he made note of LSD's completely unforeseen liberating impact upon human society and civilization--pretty much thumbing his nose at the whole bunch and their whole trip; AND indicating as well that he was aware of the extent to which he and other pop musicians had been set up--to be used as dupes in massive social manipulation schemes. Why Bush & the CIA Had John Lennon Killed -- The Beatles, the Montauk Project, the Tavistock Institute and Mass Social Control by John Quinn

Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan-Sirhan, Charlie Manson, John Hinckley Jr., Mark Chapman, David Koresh, Tim McVeigh and John Salvi are some notable names of infamy, strongly suspected of being pawns who were spawned by MKULTRA.   Ron Patton( Project Monarch:  Nazi Mind Control )

Curt Cobain of the musical group "Nirvana" was another victim of NSA brainwashing and was terminated by NSA. Cobain had started writing clues to the NSA activities into his music to communicate it to his music followers. He referred in music to the NSA as the "Friends inside his head". Once the NSA puts on the highest level of brainwashing pain, the subject expires quickly. Cobain used heroin to numb and otherwise slow the effect of the brainwashing. NSA Mind Control and Psyops by Will Filer

From my experience I believe Elvis was a puppet, a pawn, and in the end totally directed, and finally, used by these men in control of him....After awhile Elvis couldn't function any longer.  Henry (Kissinger) and his buddies laughed and said that Elvis was like the tin man, all rusted up and ready for the junkyard.  They waited for him to become seriously dysfunctional from the increasing amount of drugs prescribed by his doctors.  Then they "stopped his ticker so he didn't have to suffer no more". Thanks for the Memories: The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's mind control slave by Brice Taylor p135

Of the 82 casualties listed, only 15 percent died of natural causes (heart attack, cancer, tuberculoses), and the remaining 85 percent died from a variety of unusual and unnatural causes. The two highest causes of death were murder and auto accidents (15 percent each). Right behind those were suicide and aircraft crashes (13 percent each). The median age was 32 years old. An additional 29 percent of unnatural deaths occurred for a variety of reasons: accidental self-inflicted gunshot, accidental alcohol OD, accidental drug OD, anorexia nervosa, shot by police, drowning, alcoholism, heroin addiction, and other bizarre accidents. Table 14-1 gives a breakdown by number of deaths per category and percentage.
    The list covers a 73-year time span, from 1929 through 2002; however, most of the deaths occurred after 1954 with the advent of Elvis Presley. Admittedly, the list is by no means comprehensive. Some may say I left out too many names, but the objective was to make a list of stars who died young, questionable circumstances. Being in a rock group doesnít necessarily make someone a star. Hence, many names are omitted. Conversely, the list also includes several obscure names who were members of extremely popular bands. Examples are Terry Kath: lead guitarist, vocalist, and founding member of Chicago; Alan Wilson and Bob Hite: founding members of the blues/rock group, Canned Heat; Tommy Caldwell: bass guitarist and founding member of the southern rock group, The Marshall Tucker Band; Carl Radle: bass player for Eric Claptonís renowned group, Derek and the Dominos; Felix Pappalardi: bass player and vocalist for the rock group, Mountain. Pappalardi was also a successful producer, most widely known for producing Cream. Rethinking John Lennonís Assassination. The FBIís War on Rock Stars By Salvador Astucia, April 2004