Pope John Paul I (1978)

[Albino Luciani (17 October 1912 28 September 1978), reigned as Pope of the Catholic Church and as Sovereign of Vatican City from 26 August 1978 until his death 33 days later http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_I ]

......"Pope John Paul I [26 August-29 September 1978] had nothing to hide [no paedophilia] and ordered the Vatican Books to be opened. When the chief of the IRA heard this, he jumped up like he'd been stung, saying, 'Oh my God, the Pope's just committed suicide'. He rang the Vatican straight away and demanded passports for his men go to the top of the pile.  "The IRA routinely travel on Vatican passports which are diplomatic documents describing the priest's urgent mission. They are written on vellum [calfskin or goatskin pelts] and say, 'Whoever impedes or obstructs this priest in his urgent mission work shall be consigned to the fires of hell and burn there for ever and ever'."  This holds a lot of power in Catholic countries like France, Belgium and Italy. Authorities will turn a blind eye to a stack of heat-seeking missiles if you are travelling under Papal Bulls - after all, many of those who carry them are killers on a mission for the Catholic Church.
    "The IRA got their paperwork back and the following day I went down to the dairy to get the paper and the headline read, 'The Pope Dies, Great Shock'. He was in office only 33 days. p.178
How To Take Over the World. A Right Royal Con by Greg Hallett & Spymaster

I must now reveal that during the night of Thursday, September 28, 1978, Pope John Paul I left the Vatican, alive. He did not die in his sleep that night, as reported by Vatican sources. He lived for three more weeks, incognito, away from the Vatican, before finally being shot in the back of his neck by person or persons unknown. On October 4 the funeral for Pope John Paul I was attended by tens of thousands of mourners, and witnessed by television viewers in 31 countries. The body that lay in state was not that of Pope John Paul I, who was still alive. But as everyone knows who has ever lost a loved one, a lifeless body never looks the same as a living person had looked; and so, thanks to the mortician's art, no one questioned that the remains on view were those of Pope John Paul I. After that, even if he himself had walked into a church somewhere and announced: "I am the Pope", he would not have been believed. After all, people had seen the funeral on television, and they had read about it all in the newspapers. Pope John Paul I was still alive on October 16, the day that his successor, Pope John Paul II, was elected. Since there cannot be two popes at the same time, this raises a thorny question: Was the current pope legally elected? In any case, the man known briefly as the Smiling Pope was put to death the evening of October 19, 1978--three days after his successor was named. Shortly thereafter, his body was cremated and the ashes disposed of.  Dr. Peter David BeterOctober 29, 1978, Audioletter No. 39.

Two popes--John Paul I and the real John Paul II--were murdered last fall by the Bolsheviks in the process, as I detailed in Audio Letters Nos. 39 and 41. [1979 march] Dr. Peter David Beter - Audio Letter No. 44.