Lies MMR/MR Trivirix/Pluserix
Top 10 truths and top 10 myths about MMR (ref)
[This is Department of Health propaganda page, April 2010. The very same Department of Health that introduced MMR Trivirix/Pluserix after it had been withdrawn in Canada, not only that they (i.e. us the taxpayer!) indemnified the vaccine company (GSK) against litigation!]
Top 10 truths about MMR
1. MMR immunisation is the safest way that parents can protect their children against measles, mumps and rubella - diseases that can be serious for babies, young children and their families.
There isn't any evidence vaccination reduced the mortality or morbidity rate for measles, mumps and rubella.
2. Over 500 million doses of MMR have been used in over 90 countries around the world since the early 1970s. The World Health Organization states that MMR is a highly effective vaccine with an outstanding safety record (WHO, 2001).
Only 1% of adverse reactions get reported in first world countries (see: Adverse reactions), so you can imagine the situation in third world countries. The WHO is just a vaccine pusher as you can see with the Swine flu fiasco where they changed the definition of a pandemic to push vaccine sales (see: Pandemic definition) Believing anything the WHO says is identical to believing anything coming from a vaccine company. Also they use vaccines for Genocide, so guess WHO is behind that? See the WHO quotes here.
"My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organization and the unoffical policy of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . . You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have died from natural infection."---Dr Kalokerinos
3. No country in the world recommends giving MMR vaccine as three separate injections.
That is Lying with the Truth. Big Pharma is in charge in all countries, although maybe not in Poland recently, which would explain why most of the government behind the decision to not use swine flu vaccine, just died in a 'plane crash.'
4. Children who are not immunised with MMR increase the chance that others will get the diseases. Before MMR, pregnant women would catch rubella from their own children.
5. The evidence is that MMR vaccine does not cause autism or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). There are now numerous studies that do not support a link between autism and IBD and the MMR vaccine (CSM, 1999; Gillberg and Heijbel, 1998; Taylor et al, 1999; Davis et al, 2001; DeWilde et al, 2001).
Lies, see Government/industry studies where you can see they are all fraudulent. Also see Vaccine autism proven
6. The Wakefield et al study published in the Lancet in 1998 actually said 'We did not prove an association between MMR vaccine and the syndrome described'
That is true.
and none of the studies since have found a link.
only the fraudulent government studies, see Government/industry studies. For studies that do show a link see Independent, eg Key realities about autism, vaccines, vaccine-injury compensation, Thimerosal, and autism-related research----Gary S. Goldman, Ph.D & P.G. King PhD.
Berelowitz, one of the contributors to the Wakefield study, has subsequently said 'I am certainly not aware of any convincing evidence for the hypothesis of a link between MMR and autism...' (Berelowitz, 2001).
So what. You wouldn't suppose he was leaned on?
7. Single vaccines in place of MMR put children and their families at increased and unnecessary risk. The combined vaccine is safer as it reduces the risk of children catching the diseases while they are waiting for full immunisation cover.
Single vaccines are safer, but all vaccines are dangerous and ineffective.
8. The normal procedure for licensing was used for MMR and the vaccine was thoroughly tested before being introduced into the UK in 1988.
Big whopping lie here, see MMR timeline and MMR] Pluserix & Immravax (Urabe). The 'tested' vaccine they introduced in 1988 had just been withdrawn in Canada!
9. Two doses of MMR vaccine are needed to give children the best protection before they go to school. Ninety per cent of those who did not respond to the first dose are protected by the second. Those with low antibodies after the first dose will be boosted.
Vaccines don't protect, they damage the immune system. See: Autoimmune diseases, Blood brain barrier, Child immune system and development re vaccination for starters.
10. There are very few children who have a true contraindication to having the MMR vaccine.
Only 1% of reactions get reported. See Adverse reactions. Of course, if you deny the thousands of MMR autism victims, then you can make such lies.
Top 10 myths about MMR
1. Getting protection by catching the diseases is better than having the vaccine.
True, see Homeopathy.
2. Giving three viruses at the same time is too much for young children's immune system.
3. Other countries around the world give MMR as three separate vaccines.
Doubtful as they say, all countries are one at the top level.
4. Measles, mumps and rubella are rare in the UK so you don't need to immunise kids against them.
5. MMR causes autism and bowel disease.
True. See: Vaccine autism proven
6. There was a scientific paper that showed a real link between MMR and autism and bowel disease.
Plenty, see Independent
7. Giving the MMR vaccines separately reduces the risk of side effects.
True, but no vaccine is safe.
8. The vaccine was not properly tested before it was licensed.
True. No vaccine is ever tested properly, for obvious reasons. See: Medical study ploys, Safety studies, Never unvaccinated controls, Healthy trial babies only
The two of the three vaccine brands that were introduced in 1988 had to be withdrawn for safety reasons and yet Dr Salisbury in his statement to the GMC sums up by saying this is a vaccine with an exemplary safety record. Well, if that is his idea of an excellent safety record then we have a very different perception he and I of vaccine safety. [2010 April. Video] Dr Andrew Wakefield - In His own words question 1
I decided that I was going to review all of the safety studies about measles and measles containing vaccines because if I was going to get into a fight, I needed to know what I was talking about. If I was going to challenge the status quo and say things that might have an adverse effect on vaccine uptake, I had to know what I was talking about. So I read all the papers and I was appalled. I was absolutely appalled that the quality of the safety studies of the single and combined MMR vaccine in particular and then I wrote to my colleagues in advance of the paper coming out and I said this is going attract a lot of attention in the media and I have to tell you, that I have now read all these studies. I have written a 250-page report which I'm willing you, I'm very happy for you to read and I cannot support the continued use of the MMR vaccine. I will continue vigorously to support the use of the single vaccine but I cannot support the use of the MMR.
Now at that stage, the dean of the medical school Arie Zuckerman had decided that he was going to have a press briefing, a press conference. Get people together, tell them about the findings of the study. And, I wrote to him, I copied this letter to him so he had an opportunity at this stage to say no press briefing. We don't want to get into the vaccine issue. Wakefield doesn't attend the press briefing or if the question is raised at the press briefing, it doesn't go to Wakefield. He had three opportunities to diffuse this, he didn't. As soon as the question came up at the press briefing which inevitably it was going to do, he directed it straight to me. And I responded in exactly the same way that I said I would respond in advance of that press briefing.
Now, it wasn't based upon the observations in 12 children, it was based upon reading all of the safety studies and producing a 250-page safety report on those studies which I'd offered to my colleagues to read. And that was the basis for my recommendation that parents be allowed to use the option of the single vaccines.[2010 April] Andrew Wakefield Interview by Dr Mercola
9. My child has already received one dose so there is no need for a second one.
True, run for the hills, and thank your lucky stars you woke up after the first one.
10. My son doesn't need protecting against rubella; my daughter doesn't need protecting against mumps.
See: Rubella, Mumps. Both vaccines are useless and dangerous.
And finally, you would think that this community that's been beaten up and impoverished and is surrounded by all these experts who are telling them that they are wrong would go away. They're not going to go away. These parents aren't going to go away. The children aren't going to go away. And there was a recent study, I think it was from the University of Michigan after everything that had happened all the millions that have been spent on public relations, all the kicking and brutalizing of physicians who get involved in this, all of the discrediting; one in four parents believe that vaccines cause autism. In other words, Joe, they've lost. They've lost the public relations war. We've done nothing. From our side, this is the first time I've spoken about it. You and I are sitting here for the first time. We have done nothing. Our expenditure on public relation is zero. One in four parents in this country. Why? The answer is very simple, because it's real. [2010 April] Andrew Wakefield Interview by Dr Mercola