14 points on the Foot and mouth fiasco (The Devil's
1. The reason offered for the FMD killing policy is economics--to preserve our export trade. The export figure touted is £630 million NFU website (http://18.104.22.168/default.asp). Excluding imports (which probably balance out) it would take 31 years of exports to cover the cost, so far. The imports and exports of lamb and pork are practically balanced. If we say the imports are £1 less it would take 40 Billion years to cover the costs. Costs so far are £40 Billion http://www.whale.to/m/fmd102.html
2. Another reason touted is to save animals from suffering.
"The Maasai equate it with a human cold -- they use the same word for both illnesses -- treating the sores that appear on the hooves and in the mouths of infected animals with boiled herbs and salt and waiting for the disease to pass." http://www.whale.to/m/fmd15.html
If our cows aren't as resistant to the disease then that says something about our methods of farming and treating disease, but even our cattle had the disease and recovered:
"The cows were off their food for a few days until the blisters on their tongues burst, but recovered swiftly and within two to three weeks were back to normal, except for the few that got septic feet. Two cows did die during this period, but neither death could be put down to foot and mouth." http://www.whale.to/m/fmd5.html
3. [Inhumane killing] And tell that to the animals who were mostly shot in front of each other with rifles http://www.whale.to/m/fmd33.html I am sure they would have prefered to take their chances with FMD. One herd of farm deer were herded into a barn and shot with rifles. That must have been something to watch, bet that would never make the BBC.
4. The medical industry is run by allopaths (drug and vaccine using medical doctors and vets), so preventing the disease with herbs would be outrageous: "Pneumonia cure keeps livestock foot-and-mouth free says farmer http://www.whale.to/m/fmd11.html Or by homeopathy like Borax 30.
5. Some allopaths are touting vaccination (well, they would wouldn't they) but vaccination just suppresses disease and wouldn't it be more sensible to build up natural immunity?
"The benefits of endemic foot and mouth, by contrast, must surely be obvious. It would encourage farmers to develop local markets for their produce, which is the only strategy which makes both economic and environmental sense. It would reduce the number of lorries on the roads. It would persuade breeders to phase out strains with poor resistance to disease and inherent welfare problems, and return to hardier types which don't require such intensive management." ---George Monbiot http://www.whale.to/m/fmd13.html
For one thing it would save a million ££ bill for vaccination, every year ad infinitum.
5b. Allopaths tell us (well, they would wouldn't they) that vaccines rid us of smallpox, but that just isn't true http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sm.html
5c. They tell us vaccines rid us of polio, but that just isn't true. Polio looks to be a pesticide disease http://www.geocities.com/harpub and is still around under different disease labels like meningitis, guillaine barre syndrome, Chronic Fatigue syndrome to name a few http://www.whale.to/vaccine/polio1.html It is interesting to discover a pesticide disease in humans, now we have one to go with the animals, BSE http://www.whale.to/y/bse.htm
You should know that if this chemical disease gets into the sheep flock they intend to kill the lot! http://www.whale.to/m/fmd56.html And if you think this little burn up and bury is bad think about that.
5d. Allopaths tell us that they rid us of measles. Well, that may be true but is that a good thing? Measles according to homeopaths is a necessary function of the immune process so suppressing it is bad.
"It is well known that measles is an important development milestone in the life and maturing processes in children. Why would anybody want to stop or delay the maturation processes of children and of their immune systems?"--Viera Scheibner http://www.whale.to/m/measles3.html
Anyway, measles deaths had declined by 90% before vaccination, and who ever cared about measles incidence over deaths? And seeing as measles is curable and deaths preventable with Vitamin C http://www.whale.to/m/measles.html why cause brain damage in countless children with a vaccine? http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr2.html
6a. Allopathic vets don't want to use non-drug therapies for obvious reasons but nutritional medicine is practiced by a few nutritional vets http://www.whale.to/w/orthomolecular.html
6b. If allopaths can't kill viruses then they should use vitamin C (god forbid): http://www.whale.to/w/vitamin_c.html A lot more effective and cheaper than drugs, but who would make any money out of that? Not when you can kill and burn the animals to satisfy some strange pagan or satanic ritual, and keep the population alarmed, the best state for human sheep, to maintain ignorance and for money fleecing http://www.whale.to/vaccine/fear.html
7. Of course the chemical industry (who control farming) don't want farmers to go organic as it would deplete their coffers, but animals raised on non chemical fertilised land would receive better nutrient supply. This can be demonstrated by the research showing arthritis is more common on land with lower boron levels, whose uptake is lowered due to chemical fertilisers http://www.whale.to/w/boron.html
8. Another good reason not to kill animals is to spare the farmers the trauma of seeing their animals killed http://www.whale.to/m/fm82.html
9. Not all animal owners are farmers. Non meat farmers or animal owners like zoos, animal centres, pet owners, wool farmers etc have suffered through meat & milk farming. Llamas have been killed along with sheep dogs, pet pigs, pet sheep and pet goats. Pigs have similar intelligence and feelings as dogs. How do you think they feel about seeing their pets killed due to farming? http://www.whale.to/m/bartonhill.html
How about I come up and shoot all the pet dogs and cats of the inhaibitants of Westminster Palace and burn them in Parliament Square using the tyres of my now redundant silage pit?
10. And the toxic effects of pyres obviously hasn't wafted over MAFF headquarters or Downing St. Our local pyre was lit using over 20 lorry loads of sleepers, loads of tyres and about 250 gallons of diesel, not forgetting the alleged BSE agent wafting around, for 3 weeks. That pyre cost around £100,000 by the way http://www.whale.to/m/fmd74.html In our shed around 50,000 ££ of healthy beef was shot and buried in Wales.
11. We are told FMD is down to a virus. I feel this may actually be true, but I would like to verify this myself, as the Hepatitis C virus is a complete myth according to Peter Duesberg the worlds leading virologist http://www.duesberg.com/ along with other scientists like Urnovitz and Lanka.
"If you read the literature very carefully, you will find that, while there is a strong marker for the disease, there is no hard scientific evidence to support the existence of a hepatitis C virus. Clearly, a non-A, non-B hepatitis disease exists, but the science behind an associated virus is weak at best. As a scientist I am compelled to ask, how can we vaccinate people against a disease-causing agent that has not been fully characterized?"---Dr Urnovitz http://www.whale.to/vaccines/hepatitis2.htm
Oh, and by the way they make a hepatitis B vaccine, god knows what they make that out of, seeing as it looks as if there isn't a hepatitis B virus http://www.whale.to/vaccines/hepatitis.html
And we are told AIDS is caused by a virus, HIV, but some Australian scientis claim it doesn't even exist! http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/whistleblowers.htm#pg
It certainly doesn't cause AIDS which looks to be a vaccine caused disease http://www.whale.to/vaccines/aids1.htm to start with, now kept on line by rediagnosis, HIV tests, and drugs--pharma mainly.
BSE/AIDS/Hepatitis C: Infectious or Intoxication Diseases? http://aidsmyth.addr.com/report/news/010427clauskohnlein.htm
11b Which brings me on to the FMD test using ELISA testing I believe. Assuming FMD virus exists I don't have much faith in testing
Factors Known to Cause False Positive HIV Antibody Test Results http://www.aliveandwell.org/index.php?page=reasons
EVERYBODY REACTS POSITIVE ON THE ELISA TEST FOR HIV http://www.whale.to/w/giraldo.html
This may not mean much to meat farmers, but it is significant to pet owners.
12. The allopaths by the way can't cure much, only bacterial infections, but everyone listens to them as they run the medical monopoly. It is illogical to follow or listen to people who don't have much success with disease, a bit like a mechanic who talks a great talk but can't get your car out of the garage. The trouble is---that mechanic has managed to keep all of the other ones out of the way http://www.whale.to/p/politics2.html Folk really believe the medical doctor or vet is the only form of medicine.
Not all medical doctors and vets are under the spell of the drug industry, I should say, and many are genuine great men http://www.whale.to/m/doctors1.html
13. Allopaths still run on monomorphism but bacteria have been shown to change form and pleomorphism is the obviously true disease model http://www.whale.to/v/pleomorphism.htm Of course this wouldn't help the disease industry, along with the hidden causes of disease, such as iatrogenic (doctor caused) http://www.whale.to/w/iatrogenic.html now officially the 4th cause of death, but actually the number one cause of death in humans, and certainly this years leading one in animals. Along with the big secret--toxemia"80% of my patients were well just after doing my thorough bowel cleansing program."--Richard Shulze, ND., MH http://www.whale.to/cancer/detox.html
Not that that is relevent to animals but these people are running the medical industry.
14. So, all in all a glaring example of human stupidity, but possibly not. It seems to suit the Federalist agenda to get rid of the sheep flock and small farmers, similar to how they rid us of local abbatoirs. It is hard to believe the NFU has any hold on the government unless the government (an oxymoron in one word, circa 2001) is under some EU spell for Federalism. After all Tony Blair attends Bilderberger meetings http://www.nexusmagazine.com//Bilderbergers.html but he wont tell us if it is policy from above.
Seeing as it could easily have come from a Pirbright vaccine experiment http://www.whale.to/m/fmd20.html (one possible reason why they don't like vaccines), or a missing government FMD vial.
Our neighbour, contigous, has been told to bury his implements and spray 7 times, and payments have been cut today (April 28), to under the true value of stock, so the culling of farmers continues apace.
Two sheep chatting in a field.
One says to the other: "I'm feeling a bit off colour today"
The other replies: "Shut up, you'll get us all killed".
How many MAFF men does it take to change a light bulb.??
One to tell everyone everything's under control.
The second to screw the lightbulb into the tap...........